Phenikaa-X is a tech company focusing on Autonomous Vehicle (we developed the very first level 4 AV in Vietnam) and Robots. With the fast pace of development, we are targeting to become the big tech company in the market in the next 5 years. Company office and working venue are in Phenikaa University, Yen Nghia Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Vietnam .
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- Apply cutting-edge research to train deep neural networks on problems ranging from perception to control.
- Develop codes for preprocess and postprocess, interence stages for the models
- Optimize training time and data size, based on current data and facility.
- Read scientific papers/opensource projects, able to reverse engineer or deploy existed platforms/pipeline
- Develop the core algorithms that drive the car by creating a high-fidelity representation of the world and planning trajectories in that space is is an advantage
- Throughput, latency, correctness and determinism are the main metrics we optimize our code for. Build the Autopilot software foundations up from the lowest levels of the stack, tightly integrating with our custom hardware.
- At least one-year experience in the same position, completed some projects related to developing AI algorithm
- Doctor degree in Computer Science, AI
- Knowledge of database administration, big data, raw data management, Panda/Matlab experience to analyze data
- Programing language: C++/Python
- Experience in Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, Mxnet, TensorRT
- Good to know: ROS, Docker, Gits
- Project management skills
- Be proactive in improving and finding new, creative solutions
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, design pattern
- Passion for self-driving cars/autonomous robots
- Problem solving, teamwork skills, critical thinking
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, responsible for work
- Type of employment: Full-time
- Gender requirement: Not required
- Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
- Diversified allowance scheme;
- Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
- Unlimited development & training opportunities (Language Training, Technical Training, Soft-skill Training, On-job Training, etc.);
- Working with super computer DGX A100;
- Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 8:00-17:00; 5 days from Monday – Friday/ week), flexible lunch time, free light meals;
- 12 days-off/year and additional special holiday;
- All insurances in accordance with the provisions of the Law, PIJOCO insurance is added;
- Well-designed Annual Health Check-up program for you and family;
- Birthday Party; Year-end party; Monthly party;
- Summer Vacation;
- Grade A Office with creative workplace and open space;
- Well-equipped facilities/ devices and professional working platforms.
Contact +84869185044 (Ms. Thuy) for more information
Send CV to email@example.comChia sẻ bài viết tại :